The Optio E70 is a simple point-and-shoot camera from Pentax. Featuring a 10MP sensor, 3x optical zoom, and a 2.4" LCD screen, the E70 includes the same Pixel Track Shake Reduction and Advanced Facial Recognition technology as the more expensive P70. Alongside the lower cost, the E70 has lower resolution video capture (VGA vs 720P/15), 2 fewer megapixels, a smaller screen, and uses AA batteries instead of a built-in battery pack. Available in February in gold, blue and red, the E70 will cost $140.
- Sensor & Lens: 10MP sensor, smc PENTAX lens
- Screen: 2.4", 112,000 dots
- Memory: support for SD/SDHC cards
- Compact size
- Fast AF & AE functions, up to 32 faces are detected in 0.03 seconds
- Available in gold, blue, and red