The Pentax K2000 digital camera is an entry-level DSLR marketed towards those who are new to single-lens reflex photography. With a built-in help button and numerous automatic picture settings, the K2000 aims to simplify the basics of photography for new users. This model also features Shake Reduction technology, allowing the user to take blur-free photos in difficult shooting conditions, such as low light. In addition to this, the camera has ISO settings that can be adjusted up to 3200, allowing the camera to capture more light at quicker shutter speeds. Another feature unique to the K2000 is it's level of portability, with a body that is both compact and lightweight compared to other DSLR models.
- MSRP: $500
- release date: September 22, 2008
- dimensions: W - 4.8", H - 3.6", D - 2.6"
- weighs 20.8 ounces
- 10.2 megapixel resolution
- 2.7-inch wide LCD screen
- uses SD/SDHC memory cards
- body material is matte black composite polymer
- built-in flash and external flash mount
- uses AA batteries