The Pelican 45 qt. Elite Marine Cooler is ideal for fishing and camping trips. It has an integrated fish scale and fish measuring ruler on the lid. It's certified for bear resistance, keeping your rations not only cold, but safe from hungry bears.
- 2 in. polyurethane insulation for great cold retention
- Press-and-pull latches to keep the cooler securely closed
- Non-skid and non-marking raised feet
- Molded-in grab handles for easy carrying
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel hardware
- Sloped drain with tethered leakproof drain plug
- Stainless steel lockable hasp
- UV treated to protect against sun damage
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Integrated fish scale on lid
- Guaranteed for life
- Assembled in the USA with US and foreign components
Frequently Asked Questions
With this 45 qt. pelican cooler how many 12 oz cans do you find will fit with ice ?
You can get 30 bottles of water (16 oz) with 20 lbs of ice with a little room left.
Does it good for a camping cooler enough food for 3-4 days, how much ice do you use in it?
Maybe a 35-45 qt and artic ice is your best solution for keeping it cold.
Does it have drain spout?
Add New FAQ
- Capacity 45 qt.
Add New Resource