The officially licensed Universal Media Remote for PlayStation 4 gives you complete control of all PS4 media playback via Bluetooth. Easily control up to 4 devices—PS4, Set Top Box, TV, and Audio Receiver—and enjoy direct access to the PS4 Home and Power buttons without a controller. Enjoy a convenient and hassle-free way to navigate and control your PlayStation 4 system from your couch.
- Intuitive Control: Enjoy a convenient way to navigate and control your PlayStation 4 system with ease.
- Command up to Four Devices: Control your PS4 system and up to three additional devices, including a TV, cable box and audio receiver.
- Connects via Bluetooth: Uses Bluetooth to control your PS4 system.
- Dedicated PS4 Buttons: Includes the most important buttons for navigating system menus and apps including the Action buttons (triangle, circle, cross, and square), Share, Options, and PS buttons.
- NOTE: May not be compatible with certain receivers and support for some PS4 apps are in the process of being implemented. For more on compatibility and future updates, please visit the PDP website.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it able to get the punch through function to work with the amp?
Volume punch through is not available from an amp. You are able to program volume punch through from a TV, but not an amp.
Why doesnt this remote work with youtube and some other apps?
Button assignment can vary from app to app, so the remote's play, pause, FF, REW, etc. don't correspond to any specific button on the DualShock 4. If they did, the remote buttons would inevitably behave erratically in some apps. The Blu-ray player, for instance, uses O for play/pause instead of X, the button used for that feature in pretty much every 3rd party app.
Is the command to control other devices programmable, or fixed as generic signal?
The 4 colored buttons are completely learnable from almost any remote, but all of the other buttons are fixed based on the control code that you enter. Aside from the PS4 mode, there are 3 other modes, TV, A/V, and Cable/Satellite, with one of the latter 3 being able to override the audio up/down for all modes that don't have it programmed.
Add New FAQ
- Media Video Game
Add New Resource