The Paradigm SE 1 is a stand-mounted, 2-driver, 2-way bookshelf speaker for music and/or home theatre use. It features Parardigm's Advanced G-Pala Gold Anodized Pure Aluminum Domes, the Advanced S-Pala satin anodized pure-aluminum midrange and bass/midrange cones, as well as real wood veneer cabinets.
The Paradigm SE 1 features the G-Pala Gold Anodized Pure Aluminum Domes, which ensure uniformivity for an instantaneous power resonse. They come with an elevated dome position, which helps the frequency to be smooth, clear, and pure. The Advanced S-Pala satin anodized pure aluminum midrange and bass/midrange cones have elliptical shaped suspensions for a deep and loud bass performance. The reall wood veneer cabinets offer soft edges and clean lines with soft rubber feet.
Model variations include the Paradigm SE Center, which is a 4-driver, 3-way center channel model, as well as the Paradigm SE 3, which is a 4-driver, 2-1/2 way floorstanding model.
- 2-way bookshelf speaker
- G-Pala gold anodized pure aluminum domes
- S-Pala satin anodized pure aluminum midrange and bass/midrange cones
- mineral filled co-polymer polypropylene bass cones
- real wood veneer cabinets
- die-cast WaveGuide Chassis and Phase Alignment Bridge
- 15-120 watts for suitable amplifier power range
- max input power: 75 watts
- low-frequency extension: 45 Hz
- works with: SE center and SE sub