Paradigm Mini Monitor are two-way bookshelf speakers with a 6.5" mid-range driver and a 1" high frequency tweeter. Since their introduction in the 1990s, they've gone through 5 iterations, with the v.5 version released in 2009 as the latest to be introduced. Not much has changed to the product over this time, with most changes coming to the aesthetics (magnetic grilles), and the speaker wire terminals. These speakers are popular amongst audiophiles on a budget, because at $379 / pair, they are found to be affordable while delivering good audio quality.
- tweeter: 1" H-PTD dome, ferro-fluid cooled
- midrange: 6.5" M-ICP cone driver, with 1" voice coil, GRIP chassis
- crossover: 2nd-order electro-acoustic @ 2.0 kHz
- low-frequency extension: 43 Hz (DIN)
- sensitivity: 92 dB (room) / 89 dB (anechoic)
- suitable amp: 15 - 100 Watts (80 Watts max. input power)
- volume: 10.6 L / 0.37 cu. ft
- dimensions: 13-3/8" x 7-1/2" x 11-3/16"
- weight: 34 lbs. / pair
- finishes: Wengé, Cherry, Rosenut, Black Ash
- available stands: Paradigm S-26, Paradigm J-29 (sold separately)