The Paradigm Micro Monitor is a 2-driver, 2-way bookshelf speaker that features an advanced high-efficiency M-ICP minimum-mass injection-molded co-polymer bass/midrange cones, low diffraction magnetic grilles, and advanced H-PTD high-efficiency pure-titanium domes.
The Micro Monitor comes equipped with the high-efficiency M-ICP minimum-mass injection-molded co-polymer bass/midrange cones which work to provide sensitivity, power handling, and a high-power output. It features low diffraction magnetic grilles that are tight fitting and won't move unless you move them. It also comes with outrigger feet for added stability. It also comes with the advanced H-PTD high-efficiency pure-titanium domes, which have a low mass and bring sound with clarity and accuracy.
- 2-way bookshelf speaker
- advanced high-efficiency M-ICP minimum mass injection-molded co-polymer bass/midrange cones
- low diffraction magnetic grilles
- carbon-infused bass cones
- advanced H-PTD high-efficiency pure titanium domes
- high-pressure die-cast aluminum or GRIP glass (reinforced injection molded polymer chassis)
- elevated tweeter
- advanced WaveGuide Chassis
- maximum input power 50 watts
- paradigm stand sold separately (S-30)