The Panasonic CQ-C1335U is a CD receiver that plays standard music CDs, CD-R/RW discs containing WMA and MP3 music files, as well as mixed format discs. It comes with a four-channel built-in amp that delivers 50 watts to each speaker for a 200W total output. It also has 18 FM and 6 AM presets, WMA/MP3 playback from CD-R/RW discs, Front AUX input, and a removable front panel. This model is much cheaper than the Panasonic CQ-C1305U, yet seems to have the same features.
- Maximum Output Power: 50W x 4
- Power Output (at 4Ω and ≤1% THD+N): 18W RMS x 4
- MOS-FET Output Stage: No
- SRS WOW: No
- Sound Quality: SQ
- Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
- Preamp Output Level/Impedance: Preamp Output Level/Impedance
- Auto Preset Memory with Scan: Yes
- AAC*/MP3/WMA Playback: MP3/WMA
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 115/16'' x 7'' x 62/16''