The Panasonic CJ-SW2503 is a car subwoofer. 1.5 times the size of the edge on Panasonic's previous models, this wide rubber edge performs the task of linking the cone to the frame. It has 4-Layer Voice Coil for High Power Handling with a maximum rate input of 1300 W. It comes with a large Dual Damper Suspension System which results in a controlled yet powerful bass sound. Another feature is Screw Type Terminals, these large terminals assure high signal transmission efficiency while resisting corrosion.
- Size: 10"
- Peak Input Power: 1300W
- Frequency Range: 22Hz - 3kHz (-10dB)
- Sensitivity (S.P.L., dB/W/m): 89
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Magnet Weight: 45 oz
- Mounting Depth: 4.933"
- Mounting Location: trunk
- Wide Rubber Edge: Yes
- Cone Material: High rigidity mica/polypropylene composite oven cone and center cap
- 4-layer Voice Coil: Yes
- Large Dual Dampers: Yes
- Diaphragm with Large Center Cap: Yes
- Screw-type Terminals: Yes, gold-plated
- High Power Handling with minimum distortion: Yes
Add New Resource