The Panasonic CY-PAD1003U is a single channel digital car amplifier with a maximum power output of 1100 Watts. Compared to the 45% to 55% efficiency of a conventional analog amp, a "digital" amp can attain over 70% to 80% efficiency by converting the input signal to a pulse signal and operating its output stage in "class D" or switching mode. There is a Low-Pass filter for Subwoofer, a feature that makes it easier to upgrade to subwoofers. There are several line-out jacks for expansion, which lets users easily connect multiple amps, while keeping the wiring neat for an attractive appearance. It has intelligent Bass Servo Circuit which results in a bass that is more coherent with the rest of the frequency spectrum, achieving greater fidelity to the original sound.
- Digital Technology: Yes
- Power Output (maximum): 1100W x1
- Power Output (at 4Ω and ≤ 1% THD+N): 350W x 1
- Signal to Noise Ratio (1W into 4Ω): 85dBA
- THD (1kHz): 0.02%
- Frequency Response (±1.0dB): 10Hz - 30kHz
- Crossover Frequencies: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Bass Boost: 0dB - 15dB
- Input Level Adjustment: 200mV - 6V
- Speaker Impedance: 4Ω
- Current Consumption: 24A (200W x 2, 4Ω)
- Line-Out Jacks: Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27/16"'' x 1115/16"'' x 11"''
Add New Resource