The Panasonic CY-PA2003U is a 4 channel car amplifier with a maximum output power of 1000W (600W x 2). It employs MOS-FET devices having low internal impedance. This helps preserve the transparency and crispness of the original audio signal for faithful audio reproduction through the connected speakers. There is a Low-Pass filter for Subwoofer, a feature that makes it easier to upgrade to subwoofers. There are several line-out jacks for expansion, which lets users easily connect multiple amps, while keeping the wiring neat for an attractive appearance. It has intelligent Bass Servo Circuit which results in a bass that is more coherent with the rest of the frequency spectrum, achieving greater fidelity to the original sound.
It has a Versatile Bridgeable Amp, with a 4-channel amp users can bridge it for 3-channel or 2-channel output. Drive four speakers, two speakers, or two speakers and a subwoofer.
- Digital Technology: No
- Power Output (maximum): 225W x 4
- Power Output (at 4Ω and ≤ 1% THD+N): 64W x 4
- Signal to Noise Ratio (1W into 4Ω): 85dBA
- THD (1kHz): 0.02%
- Frequency Response (±1.0dB): 10Hz - 30kHz
- Crossover Frequencies: 50Hz - 250Hz
- Bass Boost: 0dB - 15dB
- Input Level Adjustment: 200mV - 6V
- Speaker Impedance: 4Ω
- Current Consumption: 24A (200W x 2, 4Ω)
- Line-Out Jacks: Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27/16"'' x 131/8"'' x 11"''