With its sleek stainless-steel front and silver wrap, this 950-watt microwave oven by Panasonic makes a stylish and convenient addition to any contemporary kitchen. The 0.8-cubic-foot unit with its 11-1/4-inch turntable perfectly cooks and evenly heats anything from breakfast foods and after-school snacks to dinnertime meals and appetizers when entertaining. Ideal for individuals or small families, the compact unit provides quick and easy meal preparation--without taking up excess space on the counter.
- Inverter Technology for even cooking and delivering delicious flavor and "Inverter Turbo Defrost" for quick defrosting
- 950 Watts of High Power; One-Touch Auto Cook & Reheat for automatic cooking settings and even a Keep Warm feature
- 13 1/2" turntable, Delay Start and Timer, More/Less Control, Quick Minute, Popcorn Key, Pop-Out Programmable Dial for easy programming
- Measures: 19 3/16" (L) x 14 13/16" (W) x 11" (H), 21 lbs, Stainless Steel
- Upper left-corner of the door has a small indentation to allow the door to open smoothly and is completed at the factory during production
Still just using your microwave oven to make popcorn or warm up yesterday's soup? If so, we probably know why. Most microwaves just have one temperature setting--High. Conventional microwave ovens might have a low-power setting, but this is achieved by "pulsing" the high-power setting on and off rather than by emitting a steady stream of low-powered energy.
Panasonic's trailblazing Inverter technology delivers true, variable microwave power, which means even temperatures and consistent textures throughout the food being cooked. The consistent delivery of microwave energy allows delicate foods to simmer without the edges and surfaces overcooking, so foods have the look and taste you expect--without the wait.
The Inverter microwave oven takes microwave cooking to a whole new level. You'll experience delicious food that better retains its color, nutrients, and flavor and that's easier and faster to prepare. Oh, and you can still make great popcorn.
Furthermore, the Inverter power unit is smaller and lighter than conventional microwave circuitry (aka the heavy, enclosed side of the microwave), which allows for more interior space to fit that favorite casserole dish, without increasing the oven's overall exterior dimensions. Weighing just 21 pounds, the oven's roomy interior measures 13-7/8 inches long by 12-3/8 inches wide by 8-1/8 high, while its compact exterior measures 15-9/16 inches long by 19-3/16 inches wide by 11 inches high.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the depth?
If you mean depth of microwave compartment, it is a little more than 11 inches. 11 inches is the rotating plate diameter. The unit's outside dimension is approx 14.5 inches deep.
Does the 11" height include the little feet at the bottom?
Yes, the 11" height includes the little feet.
Can you explain the quick minute feature in detail?
When you hit the Quick Minute, the timer is set to one minute. When you hit it twice, it will be two minutes...and so forth. It just eliminates the step of turning the dial to select increment of one minute. Then, hit Start to activate the microwave. Suppose you need to warm your food for one minute and twenty seconds, you can not hit Quick Minute and add 20 seconds by turning the dial.
Add New FAQ
- Housing Stainless-Steel Front with Silver Wrap
- Turntable Diameter 11-1/4 inches
- Display Panel 4-Digit Display
- Power Settings 10 Levels
- Wattage 950 watts
- Oven Capacity 0.8 cubic feet