Whether hosting a business meeting, catering an event, or simply upping the convenience quota of everyday life, Panasonic's electric thermal hot pot makes it easy to quickly and safely boil and dispense hot water--ideal for anything from tea, instant coffee, and hot cocoa to instant soup, noodles, baby food, and more. The exceptionally versatile unit can be used throughout the day for various applications and at different temperature settings. The pot's fold-down carrying handle makes it effortless to transport from the sink for filling to the buffet table or counter when entertaining guests or working in the kitchen.
Choose between heating water to a rolling boil (212 degrees F) or keeping it hot at one of the following Keep Warm temperature settings: 208, 190, 180, or 140 degrees F. The unit can also be set to start boiling up to six hours later thanks to its energy-saving timer.
The thoughtfully designed hot pot gracefully dispenses hot water from its built-in spout with a gentle press of the button. Once the mug, bowl, or other vessel has been properly filled, simply release the button to stop the flow of water. For safety, the hot pot provides a locking lid to prevent spills if it tips over, a locking dispenser that prevents unintended dispensing, automatic shut-off if water levels get too low, a cool-touch body, and a breakaway magnetic power cord.
Other highlights include a non-stick coated interior, an easy-to-read water-level gauge, an LED control panel with handy indicator lights, a low-water-level warning, and protection against overheating for peace of mind, as well as de-chlorination mode, which boils water for a longer amount of time to help reduce the taste and amount of chlorine for better tasting beverages (great for tap water high in chlorination).
Awarded the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, Panasonic's electric hot pots carry a one-year limited manufacturer's warranty, plus an additional one-year limited warranty (two years total) from Good Housekeeping--it's more than just a Seal of endorsement.
- Electric Thermal Pot
- Boil & Keep Warm Features
- 4 Temperature Settings
- Water Gauge On This Product
- Energy Saver Product
- 3.2 Quart Electric Thermo Hot Pot that dispenses hot water at a moments notice and saves energy, Ideal for noodles, tea, soup, coffee, Japanese Tea and baby food
- "Binchotan" non-stick coated interior that is easy to clean, 4 Keep Warm Temperatures (140 to 208 degrees), Water Level Indicator, Low Water Level Warning and Steam Vent, De-Chlorination Mode to reduce chlorine
- Multi-Lingual (English, Chinese, French) Operating Instructions Manual
- Quick Disconnect Magnetic Power Cord in the event of spillage, Secure Dispenser Lock, 360 Degree Rotating Base, Cool Touch Body, Removable Lid
- No spilling with locking lid
- Dispenser Lock button guards against unintended dispensing
- Breakaway magnetic power cord releases under pressure
- Automatic shut-off if water levels get too low
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the internal coating durable? Any incidence of flaking?
Coating is durable and does not flake.
What's the best way to clean this product?
Clean with citric acid. Put the citric acid in the inner container. Add water to max line and stir. Close the lid. Press the select key for more than 3 seconds. After cleaning is finished the 208 degree indicator light flashes. Dispense some water, unplug unit and drain out container. Then refill with regular water and let heat. When hot discard, and refill to use normally.
Could i keep milk in this to keep warm for hot cocoa?
It is not recommended. This was designed to born water and keep the water in specific temperature.
Add New FAQ
- Power Supply 120 AC 60 Hz
- Display Panel Gray LED control panel
- Timer Setting 6-hour energy-saving timer
- Temperature Setting 208/190/180/140 degrees F
- Interior Binchotan nonstick coated