With the new nanoe (pronounced nano-E) Hair Dryer from Panasonic, you can dry your hair without drying it out. The nanoe technology takes the moisture from your hair and in the air, and uses it to create tiny, moisture-rich particles that are small enough to penetrate the shafts of your hair, helping to strengthen and protect it against damage from heat and brushing. The versatile nanoe Hair Dryer is the ultimate drying and styling tool for beautiful, healthy looking hair.
- Nanoe Technology infuses 1000x more moisture into hair than typical ion hair dryers
- Adds volume, minimizes frizz and reduces damage to hair from brushing
- 3 pro-quality styling attachments-style while you dry with a quick-dry nozzle from strong and soft airflows, set nozzle for precision styling and a diffuser to dry or curl without frizz
- 2 Speeds/3 Temperature Settings give you high and low velocities for different styles and drying times, plus hot, warm and cool settings for different hair types
- Also features: cool-shot, removable filter, 1875 watts, and 9-foot cord with hanging loop
The nanoe technology takes naturally occurring ions present in the air and breaks them down into significantly smaller particles that are then combined and held together by water molecules. These new moisture-rich nanoe particles—with nearly 1,000 times more moisture than regular ions—are infused into the hair and scalp during the drying process. In essence, the nanoe Hair Dryer helps protect and beautify your hair by taking the moisture that's on the outside and putting it on the inside. The result? Smoother, shinier and stronger hair.
- Test results by Intertek, consumer study.
- Test results by Intertek, using bundled hair brushing test.
The Quick-dry Nozzle delivers alternating strong and soft airflows that result in quicker, more uniform drying. This attachment helps nurture hair from roots to ends even as you dry. The Set Nozzle focuses and concentrates airflow for precise hair styling. With the Diffuser, you get evenly distributed air which allows you to dry or curl without frizz.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the dryer dual voltage and usable internationally?
Does this hair dryer add volume for who has very fine, very straight hair? Or is the added moisture too much and weigh the hair down?
Yes, this hair dryer adds volume to the hair. The texture of the hair only is different, gives smooth hair.
Does this item made in Japan?
No. It is made in Thailand.
Add New FAQ
- Power Consumption 1875 Watts
- Power Supply 125V, 60 Hz
- Cord Length 9 Feet
- Cord Design 360° Rotating Cord
- No. of Temperature Settings 3 (Hot, Warm, Cool)
- No. of Speed Settings 2 (High, Low)
- No. of Attachments 3 (Quick-dry Nozzle, Set Nozzle, Diffuser)
- Technology nanoe