The Panasonic DMP-BD50 is the second generation Blu-ray player from Panasonic. Most notably this player now supports Profile 2.0 ("BD-Live") with the addition of interactive support using its built-in Ethernet port. The DMP-BD50 is available for pre-order now and limited release in some areas with expected release in July 2008 and has a suggested retail price of $700. The previous-generation DMP-BD30 retails for $500, but lacked Ethernet connectivity and, thus, was only met the Profile 1.1 ("Bonus View") standard.
- BD-Live / Profile 2.0 compliant
- 1080p (24/60p) output via HDMI
- Up-converts standard DVDs to 1080p
- EZ Sync makes it compatible with Panasonic VIERA components using a single remote
- Built-in Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, dts HD-MA decoding
- SD Card slot for viewing hi-def video and photos on your HDTV @ 1980 x 1080
- release date: July 2008 ??
- price: $700 ??
Add New Resource