The Panasonic KX-TG6844B DECT 6.0 Plus Expandable Digital Cordless Answering System with base keypad includes 4 handsets. This answering system boasts an Enhanced Noise Reduction feature that suppresses background noise around the caller while simultaneously enhancing their voice so it's easier to hear them if they're calling from a noisy location. A powerful battery back-up system keeps you connected even when the power goes out. Keep a charged handset in the base unit and you can still make and receive calls with the other cordless handsets. To maximize clarity or accommodate hearing loss a Tone Equalizer control feature actually lets you adjust bass, mid-range or treble tones in a caller's voice for maximum clarity. The DECT 6.0 PLUS takes the superb sound quality and outstanding range of DECT 6.0 phones to a whole new level. By increasing the frequency of error correction up to 80x the transmission quality is improved and the phone's range is extended.
The KX-TG684 Series is expandable up to six handsets and also comes equipped with noise reduction, so you can hear the person calling you and advanced answering machine. The KX-TG684 series is also Key Detector compatible. Attach an optional key detector to a frequently misplaced item and use your cordless handset to locate the lost item.
- Long range, excellent clarity, enhanced noise reduction and greater security
- Key detector compatible (sold separately)
- All-digital answering system
- Functions include talking caller ID, call block, silent mode and intelligent eco mode
- Includes 4 cordless handsets (expandable up to 6 - sold separately)
- One Base Unit
- Four Cordless Handset
- Four AC Adapter
- One Telephone Line Cord
- One Wall Mounting Adapter
- Eight Rechargeable Batteries
- Three Charger
Frequently Asked Questions
Does the phone ring once when blocking a call? Can it be set so it doesn't ring at all when blocking a call?
Per the handbook (pg 34), it states: If you do not want the first ring from a number on the call block list to sound, turn the first ring setting to "Off". The default setting is "On". So to answer your question, yes it can be done. Also for any other question, here is the URL from the Panasonic site for the manual.
How many numbers can be blocked?
How do I block calls?
After they call hit call ID find the number you want to block,then save it will say save, phone or block pick what you want to do your done.
Add New FAQ
- Redial Memory (Handset) 5
- Ringer Volume (Handset / Base) 6+ Off
- Speakerphone Volume (Handset) 8-step
- Talk Volume (Handset) 4
- LCD Backlit Color White
- Charge Time 7 hours
- Battery Life (Standby) Up to 8 Days
- Battery Life (Talk) Up to 10 Hours
- System DECT 6.0 Plus
- Frequency 1.9 GHz
- Multi Handset 4 (Up to 6)
- Channels 60 Channels