The Panasonic DVD-LS86 is a mid-grade portable DVD player designed for users always on the go, looking for a portable form of entertainment. The LS86 features an 8.5" wide-screen LCD display that rests on a pivoting axle to allow "free-style viewing from any angle". The LS86 also allows users to change screen brightness depending on the lighting conditions in their location; Panasonic claims the LS86 will provide a clear picture in any situation such as in bright sunlight on the beach, or a dimly lit airplane cabin.
The Panasonic DVD-LS86 also includes additional features such as multi-format playback (DVD-RAM/-R/-RW, DVD+R/+RW, CD-R/-RW, MP3, WMA) an integrated and fully rechargable lithium battery that lasts through thirteen hours of playback, an included car AC adapter, an AV input jack, built-in 2 channel stereo speakers, and a 108MHz (12-bit) digital to analog video converter.
It is worthy of noting that the Panasonic DVD-LS86 is nearly identical in specs, features and body design to its predecessors the DVD-LS83 and the DVD-LS855; the only difference is the battery life which lasts much longer in the LS86.
- Mid-grade portable DVD player
- 8.5" QVGA LCD display screen (wide-screen)
- Pivoting axle for free-style viewing
- Screen brightness adjustments
- Multi-format playback
- Six hour battery life
- Includes car AC adapter
- Integrated AV input jack
- Built-in 2 channel stereo speakers
- 108MHz- 12 bit digital to analog video converter
- TV Signal Format: NTSC
- Screen/LCD Selector: Normal/Full
- DVD Playback: DVD, DivX
- Multi-format Disc Playback: DVD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R/-RW, DVD-R(DL), +R/+R(DL)/+RW, CD, CD-R/RW
- DVD-Ram Video Playback: DVD-VR, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, DIVX
- DVD-R/-RW Playback Capability: DVD-Video, DVD-VR, MP3. JPEG, MPEG4, DIVX
- DVD-R (DL) Playback: DVD-Video, DVD-VR
- CD/CD-R/RW Playback: CD-DA, Video CD, SVCD , HighMAT (Level 2), WMA, MP3 JPEG, MPEG4, DIVX
- Headphone out (2)
- AV Input
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 22W
- 2/'' x 9/'' x 7/''
- Weight: 2.48 lbs
Add New Resource