The Panasonic DMR-EZ485VK is a progressive scan DVD player/recorder from Panasonic's 2008 lineup and is an upgrade to the DMR-EZ28K since it includes a built-in VHS VCR. The device includes a built-in hybrid digital tuner that can receive both analog and digital broadcasts. It features technology for up-conversion of SD format data to 1920 x 1080p video format to provide HD image quality. The DVD recorder also offers multi-format recording and playback compatibility including dual layer and rewriteable DVDs and supports Dolby Digital 2-channel audio recording. The DMR-EZ485VK includes both an SD memory card slot and USB terminal for viewing photos off a camera or streaming music from a USB device. It also features Panasonic's VIERALink technology for easy connection and synchronization with a VIERA flat-panel HDTV and offers a variety ports including an HDMI output. The DVD recorder comes with an HDMI cable and has a retail price of $340.
- Progressive Scan DVD Recorder
- Built-in VHS VCR
- 1080p Up-Conversion
- Hybrid Digital Tuner
- VIERALink™ Technology
- SD Memory Card Slot
- Dolby Digital 2-channel Audio Recording
- Super Multi-Format Recording & Playback
- USB Terminal
- HDMI Cable Included
- Playback Compability: DVD, DVD-RAM, DVD-R/-RW, DVD-R(DL), +R/+R(DL)/+RW, CD, CD-R/RW
- Recording Compability: DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-R (DL), DVD-RW, +R, +R(DL), +RW
- Inputs: 2 x S-Video, DV, 2 x Composite, 2 x Analog Audio
- Outputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x Component, 2 x 2ch Audio, 1 x Optical, 2 x Composite
- Dimensions: 3-5/16" x 16-15/16" x 13-5/8"