The Panasonic SC-HC30 is a compact iPod dock and CD stereo system, suitable for at home use. The HC30 is a mid-range model of Panasonic's SC-HC line of compact iPod docks. It sends 40 watts of power through its two 1/2" bamboo cone speakers. The CD tray and iPod docking system on the HC30 is concealed by a motorized sliding door. The HC30 is also wall mountable and has AM/FM radio. This unit packs a little more punch than it's younger brother - the HC20 - but is still a compact stereo system, intended for home use. And unlike it's bigger brother - the HC40 - the HC30 doesn't have wireless bluetooth abilities.
The Panasonic SC-HC30 has bamboo cone speakers, which are increase durability as well as overall performance and sound quality. The CD drive on the HC30 plays CD, CD-R/RW and MP3 CDs. It also has an additional 1/8" Mini input, for those that have a MP3 player than is not iPod brand or want to hook their laptop up to their stereo. But for those that do have an iPod, this station will charge your iPod or iPhone as it plays music. There's also 4 preset EQ settings to choose from, as well as treble and bass controls in the LCD display menu. Finally, the HC30 is programmable and can be used as an alarm clock.
- iPod Dock / CD Player / AM/FM Radio
- Plays CD, CD-R/RW, and MP3 CDs
- 40 watts
- 2 - 1/2" bamboo cone speakers
- Motorized sliding door that conceals CD tray and iPod/iPhone dock
- Additional 1/8" Mini input
- Charges iPod or iPhone while playing
- 4 EQ presets
- Treble/Bass control
- Programmable timer / sleep button (to use as alarm clock)
- Dimensions (HxWxD) = 7-29/32 x 19-11/16 x 4-1/32
- Weight = 6.2 lbs