The Panasonic RP-HV250 model is a set of low-end, "budget", ear-bud headphones that is aimed at users of all ages. The RP-HV250 headphones are available in several different colors such as black, white, and silver. They feature a large-diameter 16mm/ 5/8" pair of driver units designed specifically for in-ear use. The RP-HV250 set also includes additional features such as a convenient carrying case which provides tangle free storage, a cord slider to keep the cord from tangling, a 3.9 foot twist-free cord design, and rare Neodymium earth magnets. The Panasonic RP-HV250 ear-bud headphone set was released on June 7, 2008 and has an MSRP of $9.99.
- Ear-bud, in-ear headphones
- Available in several colors; Black, white, and silver
- Convenient carrying case for tangle free storage
- A Cord Slider To Keep Cord From Tangling
- 3.9 foot twist-free cord
- Driver Unit Size: 16mm/ 5/8"
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 104dB/mW
- Max Power Input: 40mW
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-25,000Hz
- Magnet: Neodymium
- MSRP: $29.99
Add New Resource