The Panasonic RP-HTX7-R1 is a pair of mid-range over-the-ear headphones suitable for home, outdoor and studio use. It features large 40mm driver units with neodymium magnets, a comfort-oriented design and retro styling. Additionally, the RP-HTX7-R1 sports a four-foot, single-sided cord with a gold-plated 3.5mm connector and piano-wire sliders for earcup positioning.
The RP-HTX7-R1's large 40mm driver units and neodymium magnets provide a broad frequency response of 7 Hz - 22 kHz, ensuring enhanced bass and treble performance. Its comfort-oriented design features heavily padded earcups and a perforated leather headband, making the RP-HTX7-R1 more comfortable over longer periods of use. Meanwhile, the RP-HTX7-R1's gold=plated 3.5mm connector resists corrosion, extending its lifespan and ensuring consistent sound quality.
- Retro styling with a red on black colour scheme
- Lightweight for outdoor use
- Neodymium magnet with single-sided cord
- 3.9ft./1.2m cord + extension cord 6.6ft./2.0m with gold plug adapter
- Large-diameter driver units 40mm (1-9/16")
- Frequency response: 7 Hz - 22 kHz
- Piano-wire size adjustment sliders