The Panasonic RP-HTX7-P1 is a pair of mid-range over-the-ear headphones designed to provide a retro look and a modern sound. It features puffy black ear cushions and a perforated leather headband for added comfort as well as large-diameter 40mm driver units with neodymium magnets for enhanced frequency response. Additionally, the RP-HTX7-P1 sports a generous four-foot cord.
The RP-HTX7-P1's large ear cushions provide passive noise isolation as well as greater comfort around the ears while its perforated leather headband provides additional comfort and breathability. Its 40mm driver units with neodymium magnets provide the RP-HTX7-P1 with a wide frequency response of 7 Hz - 22 kHz for extended bass and treble performance. Meanwhile, the RP-HTX7-P1's four-foot cord makes it suitable for home and portable use while an included extension cord allows for studio use.
- Retro styling with a pink-on-black colour scheme
- Lightweight for outdoor use
- Neodymium magnet with single-sided cord
- 3.9ft./1.2m cord + extension cord 6.6ft./2.0m with gold plug adapter
- Large-diameter driver units 40mm (1-9/16")
- Frequency response: 7 Hz - 22 kHz
- Piano-wire size adjustment sliders