The Panasonic RP-HJE550 model is an ear-bud headphone set that is targeted for users of all ages. Enclosed in an aluminum housing for added durability, the RP-HJE550 include 3 pairs of earbud cover pads in small, medium, and large sizes for finding the best, most comfortable fit. They come polished in an attractive, gleaming silver and also include a carrying case, and a cord ravel (slider) to house the native 2 foot cable and included 2 foot extension cord. The RP-HJE550 headphones utilize a small pair of 10.7mm diameter driver units powered by a Neodymium magnet. Released in December 2008, the RP-HJE550 have a MSRP of $79.99.
- Ear-bud, in-ear headphones
- Includes 3 extra ear-bud cover sets in small, medium and large sizes for added convenience and comfort
- Polished in a gleaming silver/ metallic finish
- Convenient cord-sliding carrying case for tangle free storage
- 2 foot twist-free cord with an additional 2 foot extension cord also included
- Aluminum ear-bud housing for added durability and sound quality
- Driver Unit Size: 10.7mm/ 0.42"
- Impedance: 16 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 104dB/mW
- Max Power Input: 200mW
- Frequency Response: 6Hz-25,000Hz
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Release Date: December, 2008
- MSRP: $79.99 (Subject to change)
Add New Resource