The Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1KS Compact System Camera uses a 16-megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor and a Venus Engine image processor, which are designed to give clear, quick shots. It also shoots high definition video. It has a magnesium alloy body and includes a 3-inch LCD screen to preview images and change settings.
- Metallic alloy body
- 16-megapixel Digital Live MOS sensor
- Venus Engine image processor
- Micro Four Thirds system
- WiFi connectivity
- 3.0-inch LCD touchscreen
- Full 1080i high definition video
- Light speed autofocus
- ISO 25600
- 5 fps continuous shooting
- Lumix G Vario 12-32mm f/3.5-5.6 lens
This camera has a lightweight design made of durable polished magnesium alloy. The buttons, dials and levers are made of aluminum. They have been placed specifically to make the camera easy to operate. This camera is compact and easy to carry. It is an interchangeable lens camera that works with micro-sized 12-32mm lenses. The LUMIX micro technology makes it possible to keep a large camera sensor.
You can share images with the included WiFi connectivity. Photos can be transferred from the camera to a Smartphone or other device.
- Continuous Shooting Up to 40 fps
- Display Screen 3" Rear Touchscreen LCD
- Model DMC-GM1KS
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required
Add New Resource