Professional-quality, multimedia imaging has never been easier to achieve than with the Panasonic DMC-FZ300K. 4K PHOTO technology lets you shoot 30 frames per second in crystal-clear 4K Ultra HD Video and extract them as individual photos, so you’ll never again miss that once-in-a-lifetime photo op. A powerful 24x zoom with a constant f2.8 aperture lets you shoot with confidence in low light conditions and without the risk of blurred results due to slower shutter speeds. Panasonic’s renowned high speed focusing technology ensures your subject is sharp, whether shooting photos or video, while smart, 5-axis correction technology reduces blur by compensating for five different types of movement.
This long zoom digital camera features a worry-free splashproof / dustproof rugged body so it stands up to some of the most challenging environments.
- Capture moments with superb 4K imaging performance in both video and exclusive 4K PHOTO
- 24X (25-600mm) full-range F2.8 aperture Leica Lens
- It features a snug, hand-fitting grip and an intuitive level of operation
- Worry-free splash proof / dustproof body
3.0-inch Free-angle, Touch Panel Rear
- 5 Axis Hybrid Optical Image Stabilization assures steady photos and videos
- 12.1-megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor achieves superb low light image quality
- The LUMIX FZ300 comes with a high-resolution (1,440k-dot) OLED Live View Finder which affords high visibility thanks to a 10,000:1 contrast ratio and high 0.7x magnification (35mm camera equivalent)
- Can be controlled remotely by using the Panasonic Image App on your Wi-Fi enabled smartphone or tablet
- The LUMIX FZ300 can shoot images in RAW-format and even develop them inside the camera
- Capture stunning macro shots with a minimum focusing distance of 1cm
- The FZ300 features high speed burst shooting of 12 frames per seconds at full resolution
- The Creative Panorama function allows you to create dynamic panoramic photos by simply panning the camera
- You can record high-speed videos at 120 fps in HD quality or 240 fps in VGA quality and play them back in dramatic slow motion
The 4K Photo function can be used in three different modes, all allowing you to capture that perfect moment at a high burst rate of 30 frames / photos per second:
4K Burst: 4K burst shooting 8-megapixel equivalent images extracted from 4K video as long as the shutter button is pressed.
4K Burst S/S (Start/Stop): 4K burst recording as 4K video then play, pause, and extract any frame / photo as an 8-megapixel equivalent image later.
4K Pre-Burst: 4K pre-burst starts recording one second before and after you press the shutter button. Perfect for unpredictable moments.
4K video delivers a far more intense viewing experience that is four times larger* than Full HD, resulting in a much higher level of detail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can i use the external flash and wired remote control from fz200 for the new panasonic lumix fz300?
Yes. All FZ200 accessories are compatible, including flash and remote control.
IS it suppose to be distorted when I look into the view finder?
There is a diopter correction on the viewfinder that you may need to adjust.
Does the camera support time lapse movie creation in camera?
Yes it does. It automatically takes a series of stills and then creates a movie from them in camera.
Add New FAQ
- Sensor Type CMOS
- Flash Type Internal
- Flash Memory Type SDXC
- Display TFT LCD
- Optical Zoom 24x
- Optical Sensor Resolution 12.1 MP
- Lithium Battery Voltage 7.2 Volts
Add New Resource