Panasonic's Lumix TS20 is an entry-level digital camera whose main features are its compact size, combined with durability and waterproof casing. Its basic photographic functions include a 16-megapixel sensor 720p HD video recording, along with 4x optical and 4x digital zoom. The case is shock- and dust-proof as well, so portability and use in a variety of settings are other main features. It features a range of automatic functions that improve photo quality, such as noise reduction, autofocus tracking, face detection and motion de-blurring. The rear of the camera houses a 2.7-inch LCD display with adjustable brightness and anti-glare coating, making it more suitable for outdoor use. This camera comes in a variety of colors.
- 2.7" LCD display with glare-resistant coating
- 16.1 MP image sensor
- 4.6x optical zoom
- Optical image stabilization
- Intelligent auto mode
- Face detection
- Blur reduction
- Waterproof, shockproof and dustproof (also, washable)
- Automatic noise reduction
- 720p video recording
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the battery be charged in the camera?
No, the battery must be removed and placed in the separate charging unit.
Add New FAQ
Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal)
- Optical Image Stabilizer MEGA O.I.S. (On with Active Mode (only for motion picture) / Off)
- Lens LUMIX DC VARIO / 11 elements in 10 groups / (5 Aspherical Lenses / 9 Aspherical surfaces / 1 ED Lens)
- Focal Length f=4.5 - 18.0mm (25 - 100mm in 35mm equiv.) / (29 - 108mm in 35mm equiv. in movie recording)
- Optical Zoom 4.0x
- Camera Effective Pixels 16.1 Megapixels
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)