The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX55 is an ultra-compact 8.1 megapixel digital camera with Panasonic's new Intelligent Auto technology, which picks the camera's settings automatically to ensure the best picture. The camera features a 28mm wide angle Leica lens, allowing for wider shots and 3.6x optical zoom. This camera was released along with the FX33 with a very similar feature set with the only major difference being the display size (3" in the FX55 versus 2.5" in the FX33)
- Dimensions: 3.7" x 2.3" x 0.9"
- Weight: 0.36 lbs.
- 8.1 megapixel
- Display: 3" diagonal LCD
- 3.6x optical zoom
- Records movies in widescreen with sound
- 0.006 second shutter release time lag
- High speed burst shooting (7 shots per second)
- Advanced image processing - Venus Engine III
- Eliminates blurring from shaky hands and moving subjects
- Face detection for up to 15 faces in one shot
- Automatic scene selection
- Automatic exposure selection