The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX37 is one of the newest of Panasonic's wave of Lumix camera releases for 2008. The wide-angle Leica lens covers a 25-150mm range, making it one of the widest angle compact digital cameras available and may appeal to landscape photographers. The camera has a metal body which houses optical image stabilization and Panasonic's Venus IV image processor. Sibling products in the Lumix line, and the FX series in particular, have generally garnered acclaim for photographic quality and ergonomics.
- 10.1 megapixel CCD sensor
- 5x optical zoom Leica lens (25-150mm)
- 2.5" LCD screen, 230K pixels
- Records HD video
- Over 20 scene modes
- Intelligent auto-focus
- Available in a variety of colors
- Battery: proprietary rechargeable
- Dimensions: 2.04'' x 3.73'' x .87''
- Weight: 0.28 lbs