The Panasonic Lumix DMC-3D1 is a high-end compact digital camera that is capable of capturing 3D photos and 3D 1080 HD video. It also features dual 12.1 megapixel High Sensitivity Mos Sensors, 4x optical zoom and MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer technology. Additionally, the Lumix DMC-3D1 allows for simultaneous still image and video capture.
The Lumix DMC-3D1's 3D photo and video capability is achieved by way of two identical High Sensitivity Mos Sensors which capture the left and right side of the 3D image or video simultaneously. Its MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer technology stabilizes both of the Lumix DMC-3D1's image sensors for clear, blur-free 2D and 3D photos and videos. Meanwhile, the Lumix DMC-3D1's two image sensors also allow for 2D video and images to be captured simultaneously for grater versatility.
- Dual 12.1 megapixel High Sensitivity Mos Sensors
- 4x optical zoom
- MEGA Optical Image Stabilizer technology
- Capable of capturing 3D photos and 3D 1080 HD video
- Simultaneous still image and video capture
- Can record 1,920 x 1,080 full HD videos in AVCHD format and MP4 format
- Mini HDMI output