The Paderno World Cuisine Tri-Blade Vegetable Slicer includes different stainless steel blades to shred fruits and vegetables, or to create straight or spiral strands out of them. The three included blades are a shredder, a chipper and a straight blade. It works with a hand crank and no batteries or outlet is required.
- Slices a variety of fruits and vegetables
- Impact-resistant, BPA-free ABS plastic frame and blade plate construction
- Storage compartment for extra blades
- Hand operated, no batteries are required
- 1-year warranty
- Shredder blade is 1/8-inch thick and creates long, thin spiral strands
- Chipper blade is 1/4-inch thick and creates long, thick spiral strands
- Flat blade is 1/8-inch thick and creates long, ribbon-like strands
To use the slicer, you secure it to a counter by pressing each corner. You attach a piece of fruit or a vegetable to the corer and press the prongs into its other end. Then, you push the handle and turn the crank. Your produce needs to be at least 1/2-inch thick in diameter and it can be up to 10 inches long and 7 inches thick.
Add New Resource