- ALLURE MAGAZINE'S Best In Beauty Eye Gel - It's considered to be the most effective anti aging, eye cream treatment available- designed to treat every major eye concern & is hands down the best eye gel for dark circles, puffiness & wrinkles.
- SAFE FOR ALL SKIN Types - Non-comedogenic, does not contain parabens, sulfates or alcohol.
- THIS EYE GEL (not eye cream) is specifically formulated for the delicate skin around your eyes to reverse the signs of aging.
- CRUELTY FREE & vegan formula - This eye gel treatment is not to be underestimated as it's highly effective at reducing dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles.
- THIS EYE GEL is 100% natural & 75% organic - OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti aging products on the market - OZ Naturals products work & they work extremely well - We guarantee you'll get results!
- Dramatically Radiant & Youthful Eyes
- Eliminate Dark Circles, Puffiness and Wrinkles
- Designed For The Delicate Skin Around Your Eyes; Including Eyelids
- Can Be Used As An All-Over Face Treatment For A Brighter More Radiant Complexion
- Safe For All Skin Types & Does Not Contain Parabens, Sulfates Or Alcohol.
We Apologize If We're Sold Out. Because Of The Extremely High Demand For Our
Products, We Tend To Run Out Of Inventory Fast. We Have A Tremendously Difficult
Time Keeping Inventory Fully Stocked.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does make-up go on well over it in the morn or do most use it at night?
Just at night. It's a thin layer of gel. Not oily.
Is this brand tested on animals?
No it is not tested on animals. All OZ Naturals products are cruelty free.
Does anyone have a complete list of ingredients? Thanks!
Organic Aloe, Matrixyl 3000, Palmitoyl Tripeptides-3, Kosher Vegetable Glycerine, Plant Stem Cells, Cucumber Hydrosol, Organic Jojoba Oil, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Silk Amino Acid Blend, Wildcrafted Periwinkle, Organic Licorice, Wildcrafted Eye Bright, Wildcrafted Reishi, Organic Gotu Kola, Vit E, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexyl Glycerine. IT IS WORKING!
Add New FAQ
Add New Resource