Ideal for large families, this bread maker can make up to a 2 pound loaf of bread. The unit features 9 bread settings and 3 crust settings for a variety of breads, dough and jams. With the Expressbake setting, you can have freshly baked bread in no time.
- Up to a 2.0 lb. loaf capacity, ideal for larger families
- 9 bread settings and 3 crust settings for variety of breads, dough and jams
- Expressbake® setting bakes bread in under an hour
- 13-hour programmable baking timer allows for fresh breads anytime
- Large lcd display - easily indicates each stage of the bread making process
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this machine going to save me money?
It depends on your ingredients, but I think it can save you money. The recipes all take about 4 cups of flour. A 5 lb bag of flour has 20 cups, so you can get 5 loaves. Depending the cost of your flour and if you buy yeast in bulk on Amazon, I think you could make loaves for about $1.50 or less. It also depends on what other ingredients you use. You'll need about 1.5 TBSP butter or oil for each loaf as well as about 2 TBSP sugar, honey or molasses and 1.5 tsp salt.
Is it easy to clean?
Very easy. The piece inside that holds the bread appears to be some type of nonstick surface.
Can you do pizza dough with this machine?
Yes, use the "dough" option and it works great!
Add New FAQ
- Baking Timer 13-hour
- Capacity Up to a 2.0 lb.
- Origin China