The largest model in the Exos Series, the Osprey Exos 58 is a large hiking backpack that can be used as a lightweight hiking accessory. The backpack features a modified Airspeed suspension and has a ventilated and supported BioStretch harness and hipbelt that are created to give individuals a lightweight feel when they need to go at a faster pace when on hikes on trails and along mountains. Along with front and side stretch woven pockets and zippered mesh hipbelt pockets for accessories, the backpack has a hydration compatible backpanel sleeve with external hose routing that offers a lot of comfort. The Exos 58 is available in the colour Ember Orange.
- Modified Airspeed suspension
- Ventilated and supported BioStretch harness
- Biostretch hipbelt
- Hydration compatible backpanel sleeve with external hose routing
- Front and side stretch woven pockets
- Zippered mesh hipbelt pockets
- Extremely lightweight