The Oral-B Deep Sweep 1000 provides a clinically proven superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The Deep Sweep brush head features three bristles zones to reach deep to remove plaque, and 3D cleaning action sweeps side to side and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. The pressure sensor lights up if you brush too hard to prevent harmful over-brushing and there is 1 mode, plus an in-handle timer to help you brush for a dentist-recommended 2 minutes.
- Removes up to 100% more plaque than an ordinary manual toothbrush
- Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning sweeps side to side and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Rechargeable with 1 mode: Daily Clean
- Pressure Sensor stops pulsations if you are brushing too hard
- In-handle timer pulses every 30 seconds to let you know when to switch areas of the mouth
A helpful on-handle timer buzzes every 30 seconds to let you know when it’s time to focus on brushing the next quadrant of your mouth. The brush also alerts you when you have brushed for the dentist-recommended time of 2 minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the brush head round or oval?
Small round head, have small yellow rubber things on the head that worked to "floss" in between teeth. they are subtle. The replacement heads are also small and circular.
Is this charges wirelessly? How long is charger expected to last.
It kind of is wireless in a way. The plastic, waterproof brush sits on the charging dock which is also plastic. It uses electromagnetic induction to charge the battery, so there is no metal-to-metal contact of the brush to the charger. A charge lasts for about one week.
Add New FAQ
- Power Source Rechargeable battery
- Battery Life Up to 2 weeks without recharging