The Optoma HD8300 is a high-end 3D-capable 1080p projector similar to the Optoma HD3300. The HD8300 sports a few notable improvements over the HD3300: ISF-certified controls, Optoma's PureShift Technology, a contrast ratio of 30,000:1 with DynamicBlack technology (as opposed to the HD3300's 5000:1 contrast) as well as PureMotion4D motion interpolation and PureColor technology. Otherwise, the two HD projectors sport similar features, including a backlit IR remote and a 2-year lamp warranty.
The HD8300's ISF-certified calibration controls allow the user to capture the best picture quality for the environment and lighting conditions. Its PureShift Technology allows the HD8300's lens to be shifted as needed in order to optimize picture quality and performance for the layout and room size of each individual installation. Meanwhile, the HD8300's PureColor technology balances and enhances colour performance to ensure optimal picture quality.
- PureMotion4D processing ensures smooth and judder-free images for greater realism
- Latest 1080p DarkChip3 DLP technology by Texas Instruments
- Features Optoma's PureShift Technology for easy installation
- Full 1080p 3D ready for high definition 3D source
- 1500 lumens and a 30,000:1 contrast ratio with DynamicBlack
- Full-function, backlit remote with discrete IR codes and secondary convenience remote
- ISF Certified Calibration Controls, with Day and Night modes
- Warranty: 3-Years Optoma Express Replacement Service, 2-Years on Lamp