The Optoma HD71 is a fully high definition DLP projector with a native resolution of 1280x720. The HD71 features Texas Instruments’ DarkChip2 DLP Technology, and projects images at a 2400 lumen brightness and 4000:1 contrast ratio in Optoma’s ImageAI mode, making it one of the brightest projectors in the home theatre market. The Optoma HD71 also features a 1.1x manual zoom, and 200 Watt lamp, with an estimated operating time of 2000-3000 hours. Inputs include HDMI 1.3, Component, VGA, Composite, S-Video, and DVI connections, as well as RS-232. Available November 2007, the Optoma HD71 retails at $1300.
- Full HD 720P Display
- Texas Instruments’ DarkChip2 DLP Technology
- 2400 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- 4000:1 Contrast Ratio in ImageAI mode, otherwise 3000:1
- 29 dB Operating Noise Level
- Inputs: Composite, Component, S-Video, D-Sub 15pin (VGA), HDMI 1.3, DVI
- 1.1x Manual Zoom