The Optoma HD70 is a fully high definition DLP projector with a native resolution of 1280x720. The HD70 features Texas Instruments’ DarkChip2 DLP Technology, and projects images at a 1000 ANSI lumen brightness and 4000:1 contrast ratio in Optoma’s ImageAI mode. The Optoma HD70 also features a 1.2X manual zoom, and 200 Watt lamp, with an estimated operating time of 2000-3000 hours. Inputs include HDMI, Component, VGA, Composite, and S-Video connections. At 28 dB, the Optoma HD70 is quieter than Optoma’s other heavy hitters, like the HD7100/HD7300. Available November 2006, the Optoma HD70 retails at $1000.
- Full HD 720P Display
- Texas Instruments’ DarkChip2 DLP Technology
- 1000 ANSI Lumens Brightness
- 4000:1 Contrast Ratio in ImageAI mode, otherwise 3000:1
- 28 dB Operating Noise Level
- Inputs: Composite, Component, S-Video, D-Sub 15pin (VGA), HDMI