The Optoma HD3300 is a mid-range 1080p HD projector similar to the Optoma HD33. The HD3300 sports a few notable improvements over the HD33, namely: a brightness of 1900 ANSI lumens rather than 1800, a 5000:1 contrast ratio rather than 4000:1 and a superior warranty (including 2-year lamp coverage as opposed to the HD33's 90 days). Otherwise, the two projectors sport similar specs and features, including 3D capability, a backlit IR remote control and PureMotion3D image processing.
The HD3300's 1900 ANSI lumens brightness ensures a bright, clear picture while its 5000:1 contrast ratio ensures a more lifelike, accurate picture by way of bright whites and dark blacks. Its backlit IR remote control features a discrete IR code, ensuring minimal interference when controlling the HD3300. Meanwhile, the HD3300's PureMotion3D image processing ensures smooth, judder-free video playback, making it suitable for fast-action media.
- Bright at 1900 ANSI lumens and contrast ratio of 5000:1
- 3D-capable for Blu-ray and gaming consoles
- Up to 300” screen size for large group viewing
- Backlit IR remote control with discrete IR code
- Features Texas Instruments 1080p DLP chipset
- PureMotion3D image processing ensures smooth, judder-free images
- Warranty: 3-Year Optoma Express Replacement Service, 2-Year Lamp