The Optoma HD33 is an entry-level 1080p HD projector with 3D Blu-ray and gaming compatibility. It features a brightness rating of 1800 ANSI lumens, a contrast ratio of 4000:1, PureMotion image processing and a backlit IR remote control. Additionally, the HD33 sports an eco-friendly design and is capable of projecting screen sizes up to 300".
The HD33's 1800 ANSI lumens brightness ensures clear, bright images while its 4000:1 contrast ratio ensures deep blacks and bright whites for a more realistic picture. Its PureMotion image processing allows the HD33 to emit a smooth, judder-free picture suitable for fast-action media. Meanwhile, the HD33's eco-friendly design incorporates a number of power-saving measures such as automatic shutdown and one-watt power consumption in standby mode in order to significantly reduce overall energy use.
- Bright at 1800 ANSI lumens and contrast ratio of 4000:1
- 3D-capable for Blu-ray and gaming consoles
- Up to 300” screen size for large group viewing
- Backlit IR remote control
- Features Texas Instruments 1080p DLP chipset
- PureMotion image processing ensures smooth, judder-free images
- Eco-friendly design