The Ooma Telo Voip Phone System works through the internet to allow the user to make calls within the United States without paying a fee. It comes with features common to a phone plan, including caller ID and call waiting. It was designed to have the same audio clarity as a landline and it can be used with corded or cordless phones if desired. Each person using it can have a distinct phone number.
- Includes voicemail, caller-ID, call-waiting - voicemail, caller-ID and call-waiting at no charge
- No computer required, it works with any corded or cordless phone
- 911 Alerts - allows you to save up to 3 email addresses or mobile phone numbers and these contacts will be alerted by email or text message when a 911 call is made from your Ooma phone number
- My Ooma - allows you to listen to messages, check call logs and control preferences online
|Interfaces:||1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 ¦ 1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45 ( WAN ) ¦ 2 x phone line - RJ-11 ¦ 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A|
Ooma system comes with a free 60-day trial of Ooma Premier. Ooma Premier is $9.99/month or $119.88/year. If you sign up for a year, you will receive your number for free ($39.99 value).
Link your mobile phone to your Ooma Telo using the Ooma Bluetooth adapter. Just plug the adapter into the USB port on your Ooma Telo and link your mobile phone or headset.
Plug-in the Ooma Wireless Adapter and unplug your Ooma Telo so you can place it anywhere in range of your wireless network.
- Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Connectivity Technology Wired
- Form Factor External
- Power Device Power adapter - external
- Built-in Devices Speaker
- Device Type VoIP phone adapter
Add New Resource