The XCG4 holds virtually any acoustic or electric guitar or bass. This is a tubular metal stand with black velveteen rubber padding, a heavy-duty sheet metal leg housing, a security strap on the top yolk of the stand and a matte black powder coat finish. Setup and height adjustment is easy with its non-scratching friction knob.
- Guitar stand compatible with electric, acoustic, and bass guitars
- Friction locking knob locks into "V-groove" and prevents rotation
- Stepped yoke and solid steel rod with locking keyway
- Non-slip rubber end caps
- Heavy-duty sheet metal leg housing
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this damage nitrocellulose-finish guitars?
As long as you keep your stand in a normal temperature range setting, the rubber material will be okay. However, if you place a guitar aboard and leave it for months without touching it, you may find that the rubber material will transfer to the guitar.
Is there a screw for arms supporting the bottom of the guitar? The arms can slip off.
The small arm goes to the back and the two longer ones to the front. When it is sitting it leans back to keep your guitar from falling out.
It can be disassembled for travel?
Add New FAQ
- Tubing 17mm/22mm
- Leg Housing Heavy-Duty Sheet Metal
- Height Adj 19.25”-24”
- Padding Velveteen Rubber
- Applications Single Guitar Stand
Add New Resource