Onkyo's HT-S3100 home theatre offers the budget-minded consumer a full 5.1 surround speaker system, powerful receiver, plenty of routing options, and select technologies for optimizing the theatre experience. At its heart is a receiver that puts out 700 watts (RMS); it features Onkyo's CinemaFILTER sound processing technology and High Current Power Supply, which ensures there is always more than enough power for the system to draw on, for consistent performance. While it does not support HDMI, the HT-S3100 features three component inputs, with enough bandwidth to still fully support 1080i video signal and high definition audio from a Blu Ray player or other HD source. In addition, the receiver also supports technology from both dts and Dolby that allows surround-sound listening of a standard stereo signal.
- 5.1 surround sound @ 700 watts RMS
- CinemaFILTER, dts, Dolby audio decoding
- High Current Power Supply for consistent performance
- Supports 1080i via component inputs
- iPod ready with accessory (sold separately)