The Onkyo HT-RC260 is a mid-range A/V receiver with support for 7.2 channels of amplification. Its 6 HDMI 1.4a inputs provide the HT-RC260 with 3D video support as well as support for Audio Return Channel technology while its Zone 2 line-outs and speaker outputs allow for audio playback in a secondary room. Additionally, the HT-RC260 provides 1080p upconversion for any compatible standard definition source.
The HT-RC260's HDMI 1.4a compatibility allows for transmission of 3D video signals between any two 3D HD devices while also providing Audio Return Channel capability which allows for two-way audio transmission through HDMI on top of its one-way video transmission, eliminating the need for a S/PDIF cable for your television. Its Zone 2 line-outs and speaker outputs provide the HT-RC260 with the ability to broadcast audio in a second room while still providing 5.1 channel surround sound in the main room. Meanwhile, the HT-RC260's 1080p upscaling by way of Faroudja DCDi cinema ensures that all sources look as clean and crisp as possible.
- 7.2 channel audio w/ Zone 2 line-outs and speaker outputs
- 6 HDMI 1.4 inputs
- 3D video support
- Audio Return Channel for two-way audio transmission over HDMI
- Optional iPod Dock / HDradio module via Universal Port
- HDMI 1080p video upconversion by Faroudja DCDi cinema
- WRAT technology and discrete amp construction for cleaner sound