The Onei MK-I Halo Ceramic flat iron is renowned for producing salon-quality results at home in minutes and is regarded as one of the best flat irons for transforming frizzy, boring hair into beautifully straight locks. In addition to straightening, the elliptical barrel makes it suitable for styling, flipping, and curling. 1-inch, dual floating, Multi-Coat ceramic plates glide over your hair quickly and easily, leaving your hair shinier and healthier after use.
The MK-I Halo Ceramic heats up in seconds and cools down faster than other flat irons. With a variable temperature range of 140F-450F, the Onei MK-I Halo Ceramic is suitable for ALL hair types and Brazilian Keratin Treatments. The digital interface makes it easy to use, freeing you from the hassle of expensive and salon visits.
- Extra smooth, dual floating, Multi-Coat ceramic plates let you straighten, flip, and curl, giving you shinier, silkier hair with virtually no pull
- 140F-450F ideal for ALL hair types and Brazilian keratin treatments
- Gentle far infrared and negative ionic energy protect your hair for superior shine and straightness
- Features digital adjust and 30-minute auto shut-off
- Look beautiful and feel confident by transforming frizzy, dull hair into gorgeous, shiny looks
- 4-year warranty
- Super bright digital display
Frequently Asked Questions
How heavy is it?
Where is this product made?
Can you curl with this tool?
The flat iron is designed to smooth and straighten hair. However, if you angle the iron in a curling motion you are able to get a slight curl in your bangs and front layers.
Add New FAQ
- Adjustable Heat 140F-450F
- Auto Shut-off 30 minutes
Add New Resource