The Oakley Terje Haakonsen Signature Series Crowbar Snow model is a mid-grade ski/snowboarding goggle pair designed for casual and professional use. The Oakley Terje Haakonsen Signature Series model is designed after the aforementioned professional snowboarder; meant to mimic his style and personal preferences.
The Terje Haakonsen Signature Series Crowbar Snow model is designed with a wide-view lens style; meaning it provides users with a much larger view range than standard goggles. The Terje Haakonsen Signature Series model also features what Oakley claims to be a "durable and lightweight" manufactured body chassis that is rightfully called the "O Matter" chassis. The Terje Haakonsen goggles also feature a "triple fleece" interior foam lining that absorbs moisture to keep the user's face warm, an anti-fog treated lens exterior, and a unique facial fit contour or total body shape. The Terje Haakonsen Signature Series Crowbar Snow lens is designed with PLUTONITE lens material that is mean to shield the user's eyes against harmful sun rays such as UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light rays. There is also a fully polarized lens option available for the Terje Haakonsen Signature Series model.
- Mid-grade Ski/Snowboard Goggles
- Mimic Professional Snowboarder Terje Haakonsen's Style
- "O Matter" Body Chassis
- "Triple Fleece" Interior Foam Lining
- Absorbs Moisture
- PLUTONITE Harmful Ray Shielding Lens Material
- Harmful Blue Light Rays
- Fully Polarized Lens Option Available
- Wide-View Lens Style
- Metal Icon Accenting
- Designed to fit "Medium" Sized Faces
- White-Arctic Mosaic Body/ Pink Iridium Lens Tint
- White-Arctic Mosaic Body/ VR28 Black Iridium Lens Tint