The Oakley JP Auclair Signature Series Crowbar Snow model is a mid-grade ski/snowboard goggle pair designed for standard wear and day use. The Oakley JP Auclair Signature Series goggles are designed to mimic the style and form of New Canadian Air Force's JP Auclair, a professional ski mogul athlete.
The JP Auclair Signature Series Crowbar Snow goggles feature what Oakley claims to be a "durable and lightweight" manufactured body chassis that is rightfully called the "O Matter" chassis. The JP Auclair goggles also feature a "triple fleece" interior foam lining that absorbs moisture to keep the user's face warm, an anti-fog treated lens exterior, and a unique facial fit contour or total body shape. The JP Auclair Signature Series Crowbar Snow lens is designed with PLUTONITE lens material that is mean to shield the user's eyes against harmful sun rays such as UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light rays.
- Mid-grade Ski/Snowboard Goggles
- Mimic Professional Mogul Skiier-JP Auclair's Style
- "O Matter" Body Chassis
- "Triple Fleece" Interior Foam Lining
- Absorbs Moisture
- PLUTONITE Harmful Ray Shielding Lens Material
- Harmful Blue Light Rays
- Wide-View Lens Style
- Metal Icon Accenting
- Designed to fit "Medium" Sized Faces
- Alpine Initiative Body Pattern/ Black Iridium Lens Tinting
- Alpine Initiative Body Pattern/ H.I. Persimmon Lens Tinting