Oakley Radar Path sunglasses are high-end sports performance sunglasses meant particularly for activities such as golf or hiking. Their permanent Hydrophobic lens coating is sweat, water, and smudge-proof for maximum clarity in even the most active conditions. Their Radar design allows for quick switching between a variety of lenses, ensuring that they are appropriate in any lighting condition. Additionally, Radar Paths follow Oakley's patented Three-Point Fit design for a more comfortable fit.
The Radar Paths' Hydrophobic lens coating prevents rain and sweat build-up while also repelling skin oil, dust and other similar contaminates, reducing smudging and dirt build-up. Radar frame design allows for very fast lens switching on the go, even allowing for Oakley prescription lenses, making Radar Paths suitable for any situation. Their Three-Point-Fit design also makes Radar Paths comfortable and weightless as they only touch the wearer's nose bridge and the sides of their head.
- Three-Point Fit - touches only the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
- Unobtainium sleeves reduce slippage
- Lightweight O Matter frame
- Hydrophobic lens coating repels water, reduces smudging
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -5.00 with cylinder up to -2.00)
- Radar design allows for quick switching between lenses
- Impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- Matte White/Jade Iridium
- Jet Black/Grey
- Crystal Black/Black Iridium
- White Chrome/Blue Iridium