Oakley M Frame Sweeps are mid-range sports performance sunglasses very similar to other in the M Frame line such as the M Frame Hybrid and M Frame Strike sunglasses. The only thing that really sets them apart from the rest of the M Frame family are their lens shape, which is unique from the other M Frame models, and their higher amount of standard frame/lens colour options (the M Frame Hybrids, however, share the same colour options but offer much different lens shape). Otherwise, features like O Matter frame construction, Plutonite lenses and lens interchangeability are shared throughout the entire M Frame line.
Their O Matter chassis provides the M Frame Sweeps with a durable yet lightweight backbone with comfort in mind while their Plutonite lenses block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light radiation as well as offering up to 90% light filtering, depending on chosen lens colour. The M Frame Sweeps, like the rest of the M Frame family, allow for lens interchangeability between model types for an added degree of customization.
- Three-Point Fit - touches only the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
- Unobtainium nosebombs and earstocks reduce slippage
- Lightweight O Matter frame
- Plutonite lenses block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -5.00 with cylinder up to -2.00)
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 for optical and impact requirements
- Optional Iridium coatings and lens tints reduce glare and tune transmission for any light condition
- Jet Black/Black Iridium
- Polished White/Jade Iridium
- Crystal Red/Positive Red Iridium
- Heater, Sweep, Strike, Hybrid and Hybrid S lens options