Oakley's M Frame Hybrid S sunglasses are mid-range sports performance glasses meant particularly for sports such as golf and mountain biking. Similar to the M Frame Hybrids and M Frame Heaters, M Frame Hybrid S sunglasses strike a middle-ground between the two, offering a few more frame/lens colour options than the Heaters and a similar look to the Hybrids. Like all other M Frame sunglasses, the Hybrid S' offer shatterproof Plutonite lenses, Three-Point-Fit design and lens interchangeability.
The M Frame Hybrid S' Plutonite lenses block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light radiation as well as offering up to 90% light filtering, depending on colour. Their Three-Point-Fit design makes them feel more lightweight and comfortable as they only come into contact with three parts of the wearer's face: the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. Additionally, the M Frame Hybrid S' lenses can be swapped with any lens from any M Frame pair of sunglasses for an added degree of customization.
- Three-Point Fit - touches only the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
- Unobtainium nosebombs and earstocks reduce slippage
- Lightweight O Matter frame
- Plutonite lenses block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Available with Oakley Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -5.00 with cylinder up to -2.00)
- Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 for optical and impact requirements
- Optional Iridium coatings and lens tints reduce glare and tune transmission for any light condition
- Polished White/Jade Iridium
- Crystal Red/Positive Red Iridium
- Heater, Sweep, Strike, Hybrid and Hybrid S lens options