Oakley's Jawbone Tansitions SOLFX sunglasses are high-end sports performance sunglasses meant particularly for sports such as golf or mountain biking. Their transitional Photochromic lenses adjust automatically to lighting conditions and are therefore perfect for sports that take you in and out of shaded areas. However, the Jawbone Switchlock frame allows for quick switching of frames for an added level of lens level control. Additionally, the Jawbone Transitions SOLFX, like other Oakley Jawbone sunglasses, have a suspended lens design so that the frame will not warp the lens.
The Jawbone Transitions SOLFX's Photochromic lenses can adjust automatically from 42% to 10% light transmission, allowing for effective use in a variety of lighting conditions. Jawbone Transitions SOLFX sunglasses also allow for quick lens switching due to their Switchlock design, which allows for an even greater variety of tints and contrasts as the Transitions SOLFXs are compatible with Photochromic and regular Jawbone lenses. Jawbone Transitions SOLFXs are also quite durable thanks to their suspended lens design which puts minimal stress on the lenses, eliminating lens warping as well as increasing clarity and the longevity of the lenses.
- Photochromic lenses adjust automatically from 42% to 10% light transmission
- Switchlock design for quick lens switching
- Suspended lens design reduces lens stress
- Three-Point Fit - touches only the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
- Unobtainium sleeves reduce slippage
- Lightweight O Matter frame
- Hydrophobic lens coating repels water, reduces smudging
- Silver/Black Persimmon Iridium Photochromic
- Infrared/VR50 Photochromic Vented
- Silver/Clear Black Iridium Photochromic Vented
Add New Resource